Larry’s Pack of 3 Printed 3-Ply Fabric Face Masks
Stay safe and protect others with the Larry’s washable face mask pack. Available in a range of 3 versatile colours. Made with durable 3-ply cotton twill fabric and elastic head loops for a quick wash and accommodating fit. Not only do these offer some protection to you and your loved ones, it also supports our local textile industry in a time when they need it most.
- Outer layer of 200g cotton twill fabric
- Polypropylene middle layer
- Soft cotton inner layer
- Durable and rewashable design
- Soft, non-irritative inner fabric
- Proudly made in South Africa
- Tightly woven fibres to keep out germs
- Elastic headloops to fit most adults
- 3-fold center for enhanced expandability
- Hand wash in warm water and iron for maximum longevity
- Pack of 3 (1 of each design)
- Dimensions: 22.5cm width x 14cm height (expanded)
How to Properly Use a Fabric Mask
The usage of any type of mask should be accompanied by strictly adhering to safe use guidelines. Wash your hands before applying and after removing a mask, never touch the fabric part, never fiddle with it whilst wearing, refrain from touching your face. Wash fabric masks with warm soapy water and iron when dry.
The simple guidelines to use are:
- Only use a mask that has been cleaned & ironed
- Place the mask with the correct side facing your nose and mouth and covering both well
- Tie the strings behind your head and make sure these are tight
- Make sure it fits well. Move it around to get the best fit. Never touch the fabric part.
- Once you have put on the mask, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE again until you take it off
- When you take it off, undo the ties, and carefully fold the mask inside out, hold it by the strings/elastic and place the mask in a container preserved for washing the cloth mask.
- Wash hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else
Maintaining the Mask
You must have at least two fabric masks per person so you will be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
- Wash the mask daily in soap and hot water (tolerated during hand wash).
- Rinse thoroughly and dry
- IRON THE MASK- this is the best means of disinfection!